Fall is a weird season. It is neither warm nor cold (although right now it is around 30 degrees each day at the beginning of September :P). It is a transition. Many people don’t like it because of its gloominess, me included, but I think tat every season of the year deserves some love. Don’t you think?
- Fall fashion. I love dressing up warm. Putting on warm sweaters and socks. Yet I love to look stylish and put together and Fall in Poland is perfect for that. I winter it usually gets so cold that you don’t even are to look good. You just want to be warm. During Fall. however, I can wear nice coats, scarves, booties and sweaters.
- Eating warm porridge on the cold mornings. There’s nothing more comforting than a warm breakfast when you are freezing from the night before.
- Pumpkins and spices. Fall brings us one step closer to winter and during these two seasons all my favorite flavors in food show up. Cinnamon, cardamon, pumpkin spice, all gingerbread spices actually and of course pumpkin. Baked, steamed or made into a soup. They’re so delicious!
- Beautiful colors on the tress. When it is not raining, fall can be a really beautiful time of the year. All trees turn yellow, orange, red and brown. Chestnuts fall down on the ground. It’s warm enough to go for a pleasant walk and enjoy the nature.
- Rainy afternoons spent with a good book or a film and a delicious cup of tea. Perfection.
- Baking. During Summer I am not really fond of baking. But when Fall comes… All the cookies and cakes and muffins emerge. Apart from sweets I love to bake vegetables as well to make delicious dinners for me and my family.
- Wearing darker makeup. Fall and Winter really set you in this darker mood You are naturally driven towards darker and bolder makeup looks This is a perfect time to experiment! The same applies to nail polishes ;)
- This one is weird. Like most of us I associate Fall with school and for most people it is a bad thing. However, for me it is quite an opposite.I like school and I like studying as it keeps me occupied. I have a goal then. I want to be as good as I can and I want to learn things. But during Summer I don’t know what to do. I’m never motivated. I spent most of my time doing nothing productive. Fall turns me into a much more productive person as the school begins. That’s why I like school.
- Fall has always been a new beginning for me. Not New Year, not Spring, but Fall. Fall is a fresh new start into my scholar and social life. Winter is a time of joy and happiness as the winter break and Christmas comes. Spring is a time of intense studying and also joy after all the cold months. Summer is the time to relax, to de-socialize, to work on myself. That’s my cycle. What’s yours?
I hope that you’ve enjoyed this post. Let me know if you would like to see more o this type of posts in the future :)
Peace and love to you all, remember to be kind to every living being and to spread compassion and happiness wherever you go.